- “People do weird things at weddings.” – Huck (Thomas Cocquerel)
- Don't judge other people
- I always like watching Anna Kendrick. The director could have easily worked in a singing number for her at the reception, which would have made the film a little less awful.
- Good for Stephen Merchant for having two movies in theaters right now! In this film, he plays his typical nerdy character, but in Logan, he plays a very different albino character.
- Guys, take note: learn how to dance. Most of us women dream of being swept off our feet, literally.
- The cast showed promise, but the dialogue and plot just couldn’t benefit. The premise was also a good idea, but it just didn't go anywhere.
- Lisa Kudrow and Jerry Kepp have no chemistry together. I hated watching them fight and bicker for the majority of the movie.
- Teddy and Eloise didn't seem to match at all. Odd casting, I thought. It didn't seem believable that they had dated. Notice his geeked-out moves during the dance scene. ha ha
- Put a beanie on the baby at the end of the movie! The parents are wearing coats in the winter cold, but the baby needs to be more bundled up!
- People can be so rude. I wouldn’t want to spend time with most of those people at this wedding.
- “You children are such a disappointment!” – Nanny Jo Flanagan (June Squibb), as she talks to the adults at Table 19.
- “Junior prom is a horror show.” - Renzo Revolori's mom on the phone
- “What kind of a nanny are you?!” – Bina Kepp (Lisa Kudrow) after she sees the nanny do drugs
- Pre-marital relations.
- The Nanny does drugs and offers them to other people.
Bad behavior all around.
- Eloise (Anna Kendrick) expected a kiss after only one dance with a guy she just met? Seriously? Talk to your daughters about reality vs. soap opera behavior.