Friday, December 8, 2017

Check out my sons' movie of fake Yeezy shoes and the Legend of the Hype Beast

The first time I went to China on a speaking tour, I took my two youngest sons with me.  We all loved it there, but the thing that got my sons the most excited was finding and buying a bunch of fake Yeezy shoes.

Here in the United States, those Adidas shoes by Kanye West cost well over $1000.  In China, we were able to buy knock-offs for about $20.  The quality was very good and they looked so real.  My sons were in heaven.

Shortly after we returned home, one of my sons started making YouTube videos about Yeezy shoes and, almost overnight, he got over 2000 subscribers!  Now, he posts videos about once a week and is really getting good at it!  As a movie review mom, I have to admit that I'm pretty excited about his newly found film career!  ha ha

Check out his latest production and be sure to "like" it and maybe even subscribe!   Thanks!

It's called "Legend of the Hype Beast."  Enjoy!



No comments: