One of the best things about seeing Logan in theaters is the Deadpool short right before the movie starts. Hilarious.
- Love, friendship, loyalty
Don't judge people.
- I love love love Hugh Jackman. He can truly do it all. I hated seeing him drunk and lost though.
- Patrick Stewart is awesome too. I didn't like seeing him old and helpless though.
- Boyd Holbrook does a great job as the bad guy.
- I always get a kick out of Stephen Merchant, but the character he plays in this movie is nothing like you've ever seen him play before. Kudos to him for having two movies in theaters right now! (He plays his typical nerdy self in Table 19.)
- It was funny to watch Wolverine read comics about himself.
Some of the characters watch the movie Shane. It's one of my dad's favorite movies, so I noticed it!
Logan's license plate said "wer112". ha ha
go crazy, which is super annoying to sit through.
It's sad to see Wolverine tired, old, cranky, and mean.
*I'm not an X-Men comic book junkie by any means, but there
- From the song in the movie: “I hurt myself today to see if I could still feel. I focused on the pain, the only thing that’s real.”
- “You know, Logan, this is what life looks like: a home with people who love each other. You should take a moment to feel it.” – Dr. Xavier
- "I always know who you are. It's just sometimes I don't recognize you." - Dr. Xavier
- Tips for parents:
- Tons of profanity, including LOTS of F-bombs.
- TONS of bloody, gory, violent fighting.
- You might not want your children to see this gritty version of Wolverine.
- The theater near my house posted this warning to parents: