Thursday, January 29, 2015

The most comfortable movie theaters in the world

I LOVE going to the movies!  I love the smell of movie theater popcorn in the air and the rolling laughter in the audience when one person's quirky laugh gets everyone else laughing.  I love the excitement of Opening Night when crowds line up with anticipation.  I love the energy in the room as the audience shares a collective gasp or laugh.

The only thing that could be better are those sometimes uncomfortable movie chairs in the theater.  I like to be able to stretch my legs out, but a crowded theater makes it almost impossible, unless I'm able to sit on one of those seats behind bars where I can prop up my feet.  

In my area, lounge chairs are being very popular in theaters and I'm in heaven!  

beautiful cinemas

I didn't think it could get better until I saw some of these pictures of awesome theaters around the world:

Urania National Film Theatre, Budapest, Hungary

beautiful cinemas



Electric Cinema, Notting Hill
beautiful cinemas



Hot Tube Cinema, London
beautiful cinemas














No comments: